||Among other things, your Goochland Realty agent:
- Guides you in pricing your property to sell.
- Prepares and explains the Exclusive Authorization To Sell Agreement.
- Reviews with you how he or she will represent you or the transaction. This will be thoroughly discussed and clearly presented for your consideration.
- Develops a plan to enhance your property’s ability to attract buyers in a competitive market.
- Creates and implements a customized marketing plan for your property.
- Arranges a caravan of Dew agents for greater exposure of your property…Shares with you the Sales Team’s recommendations to help you realize the best price for your home.
- Presents your property on the Internet.
- Makes sure you understand and implement the Seller Disclosures that are required under Virginia Law.
- Provides you with information regarding a warranty on the operating systems of your house to increase the marketability of your property and help reduce your liability to the buyer.
- Creates a showing package with information that prospective purchasers will need to make an offer to purchase your property, arranges REALTOR ® showings of your property and provide you with regular feedback.